Total Pageviews

Monday 17 September 2018

More Christmas Cards!

I've had a productive afternoon and have made 3 more Christmas cards since I did my first post earlier today!  This is what happens when I am inspired by something I see on Pinterest!  The first two cards were fairly quick and easy to make.  The cards are much brighter in real life, sadly white cards are challenging to photograph so often don't show the real beauty of the card. To make the card, I first flipped the card over and scored the lines where I wanted them.  Then I turned the card over to the front of the card and glued the snowflakes on.
Once I had done that I added some embellishments to each snowflake, then stamped a simple Christmas greeting in the bottom right hand corner of each card.  Bingo!!  They were done!  Nice and simple.  I like clean and simple (quick and easy) cards, but I struggle with them.  I am a "bling" kind of girl and love my glitter and glitz, so to NOT put that on a card is a challenge for me!
The card below was going to be one of those "quick and easy" kind of cards, but it turned into a bit more than that somehow.  This elf is from a new set from Avery Elle and has the matching dies as well.  I like Elves!  There is some glitter and glitz on this card, but it's not easy to see.  Oh yes, and not forgetting my beloved sequins!  I managed to sneak a few of those in too:-)
Ok, I am done for today!  Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. The white on white is very effective. And that's a cute elf!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!