Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Christmas Card and Other Stuff!

From this... 


To this... finally my Cotton Palm has been put back upright again:-)  In the photo below the Palm is being held upright by the digger.  They had cemented around the bottom of the Palm, and while the cement dried and hardened, the digger was holding the Palm in place.  It has taken over four months to get it done:-(
 Below is another white Christmas card I made.  I used a new circle die, and a Poinsettia die for the flower.  If you look closely you can see there is a branch of berries hanging from under the Poinsettia.  It is a bit easier to see if you enlarge the photo.

 The photo below is what I see out of my kitchen window in the morning.  I live in  a valley between two hills, so when the sun rises (behind me in this photo) in the morning, it lights up the bush at the top of the hill first.  The higher in the sky the sun gets, the more of the bush it lights up.  So pretty to see in real life!
The flowers below are some of what is flowering in my garden right now.  These are a type of Orchid, and multiply profusely.  So delicate and pretty!
And here is "Miss Bella-Rosa" having a roll in the sun! She loves being outside when it is fine and sunny, and enjoys it even more if I am sitting outside with her!
Below is a card I made the other day, using some new stamps and dies I got.  The circle die is also a new one.  
 The flowers have some Glossy Accents on parts of them, as well as the leaves.  Below is the stamp and die set.  I ordered them on the 21st of September (2018), They were being shipped from China.  I received them on the 22nd of September (2018).  I was stunned when they arrived the very next day after ordering them!!  I can only assume that the company I bought them from has a warehouse here in Auckland and they had these in stock here in NZ.  There is no way they came from China to NZ in less than 24 hours!  
I can't even get a letter across Auckland within 24 hours, let alone across the other side of thee world! If only the mail service was that quick all the time!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I like that brick window. It looks lovely framed with those flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!