Total Pageviews

Monday 17 September 2018

Decorated Clipboard, and a Christmas Card.

I found some smallish clipboards the other day and decided to decorate them for gifts, and to sell for Christmas.  The clipboard measures 8 1/2 inches in height by 5 3/4 inch wide. I placed the clipboard on some patterned paper and drew around the outline in pencil.  I then carefully cut the paper out and glued it to the clipboard.  Once the glue was dry I added a block of post-it notes and a small 2019 calendar as well as a paper flower.  Once the calendar is finished you can just replace it with a new one.  The clipboard also has a hanger thing so you can hang it on the wall.
These two cards are made using some new stamps and dies I got recently.  Since posting this, I have realized that I forgot to draw in some ice for the girl to skate on!  Oh well, you will just have to imagine that there is some nice sparkly crisp ice under her ice skates!
Okay, that's me for today!  Thanks for dropping by! Hope you have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the clipboard! I decorated large clipboards several years ago, but I’ve never tried the smaller ones. I’ll have to keep that in mind as a possible gift idea for Christmas. And the wintery girls on your cards are adorable. I don’t think the first card “needs” ice, but if you wanted to, you might be able to add just a small light blue watercolor wash to create the impression of ice. Either way it’s cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet little clipboard. Great way to keep everything together.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!