Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 September 2018

Christmas Card

 Here's a Christmas card I made during the week.  I used scraps of card to make the different red and green layers, and stamped the ski-ing Santa onto a small piece of white card that I had cut using a die with stitching on it.  (Love those stitched dies!)  
The pom pom on Santa's hat it s small blob of white Nuvo Crystal drops.  (Love that stuff too!)  I have ordered some Christmas Elf stamps and am hoping some of them arrive next week.  
This is "Bluey-the-Tui" in my Camellia tree. He loves this tree, and has been here every day for weeks.  His calls can be heard from around 4 am in the morning, until late at night!  They are a big bird and have pretty blue/green feathers, with two prominent fluffy white feathers under his chin.  I love these birds and enjoy having them in my garden.  He wasn't at all concerned about me being so close to him, and he wasn't bothered at all by Miss Bella-Rosa sitting under the tree watching him!
My only concern was, if he fell out of the tree and landed n me he would have knocked me out! 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you layered those dies! Very cute. And such an interesting garden visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas card -- I love that skiing Santa and all the shaped layers! And that's a very handsome visitor in your tree. Brave, too, if he doesn't mind Bella-Rosa stalking -- er, watching -- him. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!