Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 November 2011

Two Cats & A Ceramic Tile!




"Romeo-Valentino" just LOVES hanging around on my desk & pookering in all the nooks & cranny's & stealing 'things'! HE is not a 'Sexy GIRL' but he IS a cute bloke!
He just happened to plonk himself down in front of that sign & my sense of humour got the better of me! he's a real character.
And yes, he does have a pink umbrella (a photo prop I use with "Bella-Rosa) hanging off his back leg...I almost used him as a Christmas tree!
Oh yes, the ceramic tile is one I 'saved' from the rubbish bin down the road recently. I just glued some silk flowers and leaves to it, and a small ant.
It's going in my garden somewhere, just haven't figured out where yet!
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!