Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 November 2011

Some New Stuff I Made!






Here's a mish-mash of a few things I did this week!
There's a photo of my Halloween Tree with spiders & stuff on it. Had to put it up on the microwave because I have an adventurous cat who would just LOVED to have climbed it! Not a good look!
There's a photo of my Memory Box die cuts. I cut out a pattern from each die & took a photo of them. Love those dies!
"Night Cat" is a Memory Box stamp. (Cat under the street light)
The Thank You card was a quick & easy card to make...gotta love them!
Ok, have a great weekend & thanks for visiting. {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!