Total Pageviews

Friday 25 November 2011

Cards, Cats and...Carpet Cleaner?!






Ok, that's an interesting title!
The cards are all made using the Stampin Up! Stocking punch. There's a close up of the punch/legs so you can get a better look at how I have made the card. Also, the blue baby jacket is the stocking punch turned upside down & I have just chopped off a tiny bit of the stocking toes to make the sleeves on the jacket. So, you see, you can use the stocking punch all year round! It makes making baby cards SO much easier for me! Usually I struggle to make baby cards, I don't know why, but with this punch it's a breeze!
Now, the carpet cleaner/mop thing is what "Romeo-Valentino" won me the other day! His photo is published in the December 2011 - February 2012 "Pet Magazine"...he's famous yet again! I had no idea his photo was in there as I had sent it in some months ago & forgot all about it.
Then the courier arrives with this parcel for me, and in it was a congratulations note and this mop thing and a letter saying his photo was published in the latest issue of "PM"!! I tried it on the carpet & it really works! It's quite amazing!
Ok, thanks for dropping by, hope your week has been a good one! {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!