Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 November 2011

My Week In Cards!






I have to say, I just LOVE that little stocking punch from Stampin Up!! Seriously, it is just soooooooooo cute! In fact, I find it so cute that I even made a BABY card with it! This in itself is a miracle because I have trouble making baby cards. I just don't know what to "do" for a baby card! I have never found a baby stamp that I really like...if anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know! I also have trouble making masculine cards for the same reason...suggestions are welcome! BUT!! I will be making some more baby cards using that cute stocking punch, I just know it!
Ok, so what else have I got up there? Another SU punch/stamp set is the bird card, he too is very cute! And the punch & stamp set are both so easy to use, and did I mention quick?! (And fun!)
Ok, thanks for dropping by, hope you are having a great weekend! {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!