Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 November 2011

Guess What?!

"Romeo-Valentino", that's him in the post below with the pink umbrella haning off his foot, and sitting under the "Sexy GIRL" sign..sighhh; my cute black & white cat (shhhh, HE doesn't think he's a cat..) has just had his photo published in the 2012 RSPCA calendar!! We got a free copy in the mail! Oh Lord! Does that mean he will be out at the local shopping malls signing (p)aw-tographs?!! Heaven help me!
Having been published a couple of times already, he now believes he is famous...
Oh yes, I have some cards to post but seeing as it is getting late-ish, I will do them tomorrow..or some other time!
Thanks for dropping by, hope your weekend has been fabulous! {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!