Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 August 2021

The Red Bauble On My Head


Poor Felicity is in a bit of a pickle. She has found herself in the Christmas Pantomime.  She's not happy. She wanted a much bigger role. She doesn't want to be one of Santa's reindeer, leave that to Rudolph, he's the one with the red nose.  All Felicity has is a red Christmas bauble.  It's so demeaning, obviously the casting director doesn't know who she is. And those antlers.  Shameful. Embarrassing.
And itchy. 
She is sure they've given her fleas.
Oh the shame of it all.  
 Pass her the flea powder...
My first post for awhile, as I've had a sore throat and felt like, well, you know!
I have some new cat stamps coming soon.  Not "Snarky Cats," but very similar and just as hilarious!  My intuition tells me they will get into as much mischief as the Snarkys do!
Thanks for dropping in, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
(A bit of Credence Clearwater Revival, Debbie Harry, or Bruno Mars blaring out helps me create these Snarky Cats posts...what helps you create...)






1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!