Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Rupert's Dilemma."

 

This is "Rupert", and he has no social life.  He does have a mouse though.
He's not sure where it came from, but he thinks "The Cat" bought it in.
He doesn't like mice very much so it's going out in the trash.
"Rupert" wishes he was going out.  He wishes he was going further than just to the trach can. He's all dressed up and nowhere to go.
*Sigh*. Maybe tomorrow.
So, at the moment I am at home in self isolation because Auckland has seven cases of Covid19 in the community.  It's the Delta variant and because my immune system is not good, I need to isolate.  We'd had no community cases for 170 days.
We're in lockdown for the next 6 days, and I hope it doesn't go any longer than that.
Ok, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!
Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!