Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 August 2021

Mabel is NOT Drunk.


Mabel has had a hard day.  She has no idea how the antlers ended up on her head.  She's turned to the 'drink' - the hard stuff. 
Pure cows milk.  Homogenized and past-your-eyes.  She doesn't know where the milk came from either.  She's in a bad way.
So she's not drunk just confused.  And blinded by the flash on my camera.
I'm feeling a bit like Mabel today. I had my first Covid vaccine a couple of days ago and am experiencing some very unpleasant side effects from it. I was very unwell last night and had to call an Ambulance about 3 am.  They got me back on track, but I am very tired as I didn't get much sleep at all last night.  Maybe I will stick some antlers on my head like Mabel, drink some milk and feel better?  We'll see.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!


2 comments:

  1. Aw, poor Mabel. I hope she makes a quick recovery! And I hope your second vaccine is easier! (Love the card by the way.😀) -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mabel is quite a hoot! Sorry you're having a time of it with the vaccine. Hope it doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!