Total Pageviews

Monday 16 August 2021

Hello, I'm Flossie!


Meet Flossie. She's a new girl on the block!  She is very excited...
She is one of my new KatzelKraft stamps which arrived in the mail today!  I buy them from a great company called "Krafters Craft" here in New Zealand.  Meetu (the owner) works single handedly and does and amazing job getting orders out.  I made this card and have put it on the Krafters Cart Face Book page.
These cats remind me of the Snarky Cats, and get up to the same kind of mischief.  Look out for more of them coming soon to my blog!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. You are so clever matching those cats and their sayings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!