Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 January 2021

Tim Holtz Snarky Cats!

Here are two more of my 'Snarky Cats' cards! They are so funny and the sayings match their characters perfectly!  The top card is another layered card, while the one below has been stamped straight on to a white card.  I have two more (different) Snarky Cats stamp sets on their way, and I can't wait until they arrive!  The tiny strings of Christmas lights are some I bought in a sale a few years ago.  I think they cost me about 20 cents for a packet.  Each packet has four strings of lights, so I really hit the jackpot when I got those!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

1 comment:

  1. Those stamps are so cool. You really did hit the jackpot with the lights!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!