Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 January 2021

Snarky Cats and The Moon!

 

I took the photo of the moon a few days ago.  I was sitting in my garden one evening and thought I would take a shot of the moon. Not a full moon - that's tomorrow night - but it still looks good to me!   I like how you can see little bits of it kind of 3D.  I'll take more photos tomorrow night as long as it's a clear sky.
These below are some more of my Snarky Cats stamps - gotta love them!  They just make me smile, and those sayings are just as funny!  These two (above and below) cats are both from the Halloween Snarky Cats stamp sets.)
On the card below, I hand drew the face mask then cut it out and attached it to the card using sponge tape.  This Snarky Cat is from a different set, not sure which one.  I started on a piece of white card stock.  I hand cut the spikey shape from some scrap card and placed it on the card.  Then I used my brushes to put some colour on the card, leaving the center of the card, white.  I then stamped and coloured the cat and added some sequins.  His eyes have some clear Nuvo Drops on to make them stand out.  I printed out the words on my printer and cut them out and added them to the card.  Looks much better in reality!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to be your authentic self, and shine bright every single day!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!