Total Pageviews

Friday 1 January 2021

Snarky Cats Cards

I made the Snarky Cats card above by layering the gifts.  Each 'gift' is made with a sturdy piece of card and then covered in Christmas paper. The most challenging part was tying the presents and doing the bows!  My hands struggled, but I got them all done in the end!  Such a fun card to do, and I am working on another one today!  There are many elements to this card, you can see it better in real life!
These circles will be made into cards eventually.  I used stencils and embossing paste for the backgrounds.  I stamped and hand cut the cats, and attached them to the circles once the embossing paste was dry.  I added different embellishments to each circle. These were also lot's of fun to make!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!