Total Pageviews

Friday 22 January 2021

Snarky Cats Fun Time!

For these first two cards (above and below), I stamped on glossy card.  I love the top card as it came out better than I had imagined!  The knife, fork, spoon and cup are all dies from an SU stamp set called "A Nice Cuppa." On both of these cards, I used various sprays and inks to make the backgrounds.    The cats were stamped and hand cut out and coloured before I attached them to the cards using sponge tape.  These were heaps of fun to make!  The wings on the cat below are die cut from some vellum, and have some clear Nuvo drops on them which as made them curl.  I knew this would happen which is why I added it.  I wanted the wings to kind of warp, to match the overall feel of the card.  The colours on these cards is much nicer in reallife.

These three round cards have some Christmas sayings on them.  I made the backgrounds using some stencils and paste to give it some dimension.  Hard to see on here:-(  
These two cards(below) were made on some water colour card.  I randomly embossed some snowflakes in white, first.  Then I spritzed the card with water, and added some pink, gold and blue powders on top.  I blotted some of the ink up as I only wanted a fairly light colouring on the card.  The word "Joy" is an SU die from the Wondrous Wreath stamp/die set. II layered the sparkly pink 'Joy" on to two layers of cream coloured card to try to give it some dimension.  "Dimension" is often hard to photograph, so this isn't showing as it really looks.  Oh well!
This photo below, is a book mark.  It was an off cut of the above card, so it was turned in to a book mark!
And here, below, is "Romeo-Valentino" lying on my desk, holding onto the little blue basket that holds crafty bits and pieces!  Why was he holding on to it?  Well that's a good question!  I have no idea!  I hope he didn't chew on my brushes...
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!
Remember,  be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards - all! You're sure having fun with those snarky cats. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!