Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 January 2021

Snarky Cats and A Real Cat!

 
I'm still working on my Snarky Cats!  I love the look on their faces, as well as the sarcastic sayings!  Below is a circle card with one of the Snarky Cats on.  He is tangled in some Christmas lights!  Art imitating real life here!
Below is another layered card I made.  He has managed to get tangled in some Christmas lights as well!  I used a heavy cardstock for the base card and covered it in some wood grain paper.  I sponged some SU Artichoke ink around the edges.  I cut out some squares of heavy cardstock in different sizes, and covered each one with different patterned paper.  I then tied each 'gift' with silver cord - this was the hardest part of the card:-(  I stamped and cut out the cat and added some colour to him.  I arranged each 'gift' and adhered them to the base card with sponge tape.  I added glitter to the entire card and then stamped and cut out the words and stuck that to the card.
Below is a partial close up so you can see the details of the cat with the lights.  These cards take me a few hours to make because there are so many elements to the card, and I have to wait for the glitter to dry before going on to the next bit of the card.  However, in spite of that, I get the most enjoyment from making these cards, and they never fail to make me laugh!
Below Snarky is making a Snow Angel in the snow!  It is looking down through the tree's onto Mr. Snarky!
And these next two photo's are of a real cat - Romeo-Valentino!  He LOVES sitting on my desk, on top of things, glitter, glue, cards, scissors, anything, he doesn't mind!  It just happens to be the spot where I work!
And here he is from another angle.  Not a lot of room left for me to work on, but that's ok!  No damage done to any art work I was doing, and no glitter stuck to his bum!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!