Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 November 2020

White Christmas Card & Two Bookmarks.

I've worked on the Christmas card above, for some time today.  My thumbs are very painful and so it took me ages to get the card together.  I haven't used corrugated card on my cards for some time.  Several years ago I bought several packs of it from my local $2 Shop.  The shop has since closed, which is a shame because I used to buy lot's of craft things from them.
Anyway, I like how the card turned out - in spite of it taking me so long to finish it!
I also made two bookmarks using the Lavinia stamp, "Keeping Faith."  I used water colour paper and made the back grounds using some Distress Oxide inks.  It wasn't easy to stamp the words on the paper.  Maybe I could have used and embossing ink to stamp it?  The Versafine stamp pad, although well inked, just wasn't stamping it very well.  I used my stamping tool so I could keep inking the stamp, but it was a job!  No wonder my thumbs are sore today:-(
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the look of the corrugated paper. I hate losing good sources of craft supplies. So many businesses are closing. The bookmarks look lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!