Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 November 2020

Santa's Elve's Steal The Presents!

 I made these Elf cards last week.  I bought the Elf die set last year, and this is the first time I have used them. These were a lot of fun to make and I did them on a production line!  I hope you enjoy them!




I used a Hero Arts stamp for the card below, it is a large 6x6 stamp called "City Block".  I added a small wooden house to the bottom of the card, and coloured a few of the windows and plants.  I stamped and cut out the hearts from a SSS stamp set called Missing You, and stuck it to the card using sponge tape. It was a nice quick and easy card to make, and I like how it turned out!

I have  very sore neck/back muscles at the moment - thanks to having Fibro, and the pain is stopping me from creating anything much at the moment.  I've had the pain for about four days now and I am OVER it!!  Anyway, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!