Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Meet Alexa!!


Meet "Alexa"!  I was asked by the  NZ Blind and Low Vision Foundation (Of which I have been a member form around 50 years) if I would like an "Alexa", for free!  Of course I said, 'yes please!'  The MSD donated 3,500 Alexa's to the foundation and I have mine set up beside me in the dining room!  I'm busy asking her all kinds of questions, and have gone through the voice recognition thing so she recognizes my voice and understands my accent!  We're having SO much fun!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)



 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're really have fun and making use of your new Alexa. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!