Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 November 2020

Weekend Crafting!

For the card above, I embossed a snowflake stamp in white ink.  Then I used the tip of a pointy sponge to make the blue rays.  I also used a cotton bud to get some smaller rays.  I stamped the sentiment (Suzanne Cannon Design from Emerald Creek) and embossed that in white as well. I added some clear glass drops and the card was finished. 
For the kraft coloured card above, I used a Stampin' Up! stamp set called, "Wishing You".  I masked the presents stamp and stamped it in green and red.  I added the words in black ink.  I made two of this design.  I was aiming for the 'clean and simple' look, after admiring some cards on Andrea's blog!  She does great 'clean and simple' cards!
The card above was another 'clean and simple' card I made.  I used a piece of scrap card cut in a wavy line, for the hills, and lightly brushed some SU Tip Top Taupe ink on to make the hills.  I also stamped the tree - also SU "Lovely As A Tree" stamp set, using the same ink colour.  I think I might make another card the same, but this time give the tree a bit of colour using some red Nuvo 
crystal drops.
Two Christmas tags, above and some book marks below!  For the tags I die cut a frame from some gold/brown card, and added a circle of Christmas paper behind the frame.  I die cut 2 small reindeer and glued one to each tag.  I added a gold star and a circle of white card on the back so I can write on each tag.
The bookmarks below have a Rainbow Snowman stamped on them.  He is an Impression Obsession stamp.  So cute and so much fun to play with!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving these all. Those bookmarks are so cute! What a great start you have on the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!