Total Pageviews

Friday 21 August 2020

The Beauty In Finding Something You Thought You Had Lost.

Late yesterday afternoon I discovered these in one of my pot plants.  They are miniature Daffodils.  I had planted them abut three years ago, but this is the first time they have flowered. I have a feeling I may have planted the bulbs a bit too deep, which is why it has taken so long for them to flower.  And something has eaten the flowers (there were two yesterday!)over night😕  But the flowers are so cute and colourful!  Once they have died down I will carefully dig the bulbs up and re-plant them, not so deep this time.  It was such a nice surprise to find these yesterday - dam those bugs that have eaten the flowers😕
I have a bad sinus infection at the moment and I'm not feeling the best.  No new cards today, just flowers!

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


 

1 comment:

  1. I love miniature daffs. I wonder what ate them, I thought they were pretty much poisonous to animals.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!