Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 August 2020

"Reason For The Season" Plus.

I made these two cards using Stampin' Up!  "Reason for the Season" stamp set.
Below is a photo of the stamp set. 
The card below is a quick one I made using a Quietfire Design stamp.
Well, New Zealand was free of Covid 19 for 102 days.  The only people that had the virus were about 23 who had come back from overseas, and were in managed isolation, not out in the community.
Then two days ago things changed. It was found that a family of four in South Auckland had the virus.
Now Auckland (the city I live in) has been put into a temporary three day lock down, while they try to find out how and where this family got the virus from.
Although I am in isolation, this time I am allowed out to do my own shopping. I have to wear a mask, which is fine by me.  This morning I walked to my local supermarket and pharmacy to get a few things.  I walked home as well.  The weather today is not at all like Winter!  It is warm and sunny and just gorjuss!  I know we only have another 2 1/2 weeks of 'official' Winter, but this weather today is more like Summer!  
Anyhow, I am hoping that lock down this time is only very a few days, and we can get our lives back on track again.  As it was the first time in lock down, only essential businesses are allowed to stay open.  
The traffic on my road has dropped and it is SO peaceful!  I am really enjoying it being so quiet. 
 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about the resurgence. This is what has me worried about out schools opening soon. Be safe, be well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!