Total Pageviews

Friday 14 August 2020

Just A Question About Pinterest.

 I get emails from Pinterest daily, with photos of things I am interested in. Until recently I have been able to click on one of the photos (in the email) and it will take me to that photo on Pinterest. Well I can't do that anymore. Nothing happens when I click on the photo.  A tiny 'anchor' appears on the top left hand side of the photo I have clicked on, but that's all that happens. I have searched Pinterest for answers but can't find anything.  Does anyone have any ideas of what's going on, and how I can fix it so that when I click on the photo I like, it takes me to that photo on Pinterest???  Many thanks in advance for any help!!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!