Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 August 2020

More Christmas Cards!

These two cards were very quick and simple to make.  After die cutting the stars I stuck them together and then adhered them to the white card.  The top card has a shiny gold star in the front of the green star, and the cad below has a shiny silver star behind the red star. I added some gold sequins to the top card and some silver enamel dots to the bottom card. I made two small bows and attached them to the card using some glue dots.  After stamping the words the cards were finished!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)
 

1 comment:

  1. I love those layered stars! I'm so behind on my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!