Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 May 2016

"Sunrise"

When I opened the curtains, at 6.50 am this morning, this is what I saw!   So I grabbed my camera and went outside to take a few photo's before it all disappeared. 
 It was still semi-dark outside, and the street lights were still on.  And there I was outside in my dressing gown and slippers snapping photo's of the sky!  So glad  did! 

As you can see, the colours faded quickly as the sky turned from hot orange to pale pink and finally as the sun rose further the sky turned cloudy and dull.  What a let down after the gorjuss show of colours!
I don't usually post anything so early in the day, but I wanted to get these photo's on here right away.  It was  a nice surprise to see such a pretty sunrise, usually it's the sunset I witness. Okay, that's all for now, thank you or dropping by and I hope you left with a smile! Come back soon! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)   

2 comments:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!