Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 May 2016

Crayon Resist Cards

 I made these cards using the crayon resist technique - so much fun!  I stamped the flowers in black ink, onto a white card.  Then I used a white crayon to draw around the inside of each petal, and the center of the flower.  Ditto with the Bumble-Bee.  Once I had done that I sponged yellow ink over the petals, sponging beyond the lines.  YES!  You are allowed to do this!  The more you sponge yellow ink, the brighter the white crayon shows up.
 I hope you can see the white crayon int his close up photo.  I added some extra flowers to the card, and two strips of yellow card.
I used the same technique for this brown/peach coloured card.
The close up photo shows the white crayon easily.  The more ink you sponge on the flower, the more the white crayon shows up.  Hope you enjoyed these cards, and left with a smile!
Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, I used to have flower stamps similar to that. Wonder where they went, probably gone when I moved. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!