Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 May 2016

Mothers Day Gift

My mother originally planted this Tree Dahlia many years ago.  Since then I have taken pieces of it and planted it in various parts of my garden.  So that is why I have posted this photo I took yesterday.
Today is Mothers Day here in New Zealand/Australia.  What most of you will not know about me, is, I am a very spiritual person and have been all my life.
My mother passed away 7 years ago. Yesterday I said to her, "Mum, I need a sign from you that you can hear me.  Please give me a sign tomorrow, on Mothers Day".  I kept it simple and left it at that.
Nothing spectacular happened all day - I tidied the lounge room, how exciting!  (Not!)
Then as I was about to close the drapes tonight, as it was getting dark, I noticed a car parked on the side of the road opposite here. It was a red and black Mini.  A 1275 GT red and black mini. My mother had one just like it.  She sold it about 15 years ago, before she passed away.
I did a double take at the car...and then I read the number plate...it is my mothers car that she had sold all those years ago!  OMG!
I could hardly believe it was her old car! It is now dark and the car is still there.  If it's there in the morning I am going to take a photo of it!  It's too dark to take a photo of it now.  I took this as a sign from my mother...what do you think?!Wow!  Thanks for the sign mum...and Happy Mothers Day!!
Ok that's it for tdoay!  Thanks for dropping by, and I hope you left with a smile!  Come back soon!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)



1 comment:

  1. Thats so nice that she sent you a sign. Beautiful flowers too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!