Total Pageviews

Monday 30 May 2016

Be Calm and Have Fun!


While visiting the Gluten Free Food and Allergy Show recently, I picked up a business card (top photo) from a company selling some beautiful body oil, plus other things. The card inspired me to stamp and draw my own version (photo directly above).  I was inspired by the soft colours, and the word "calm".  I hand drew the word 'calm', and stamped the butterflies.  I found it really relaxing.  It's not perfect, and it isn't meant to be.  It was a lesson in relaxing and having fun at the same time.  I achieved both!  Thanks for visiting, hope you left with a smile!  Come back soon!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. You are so clever. That is lovely, I would never have thought of that xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!