Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 November 2015

Titirangi Village Glow Festival 28-11-2015

 These are some of the photo's I took last night at the festival.  They light the Christmas lights once it is dark and the whole village "glows"! But before that happens there is a whole lot of fun going on!  These were the first photo's I took!  Is she gorjuss or what?!
 She had lots' of flowers on her dress, and in her hair.  So pretty!
 As you can see, we both use the same gems!  While she adorns her beautiful face with hers, mine go on y cards!
I forgot to ask her name, but she was the face painting fairy!  The festival started at 4 pm and unfortunately it was raining when I went, but it did clear up somewhat.
 The first face painting customer gets some "bling" added to her (already) gorjuss wee face!  Such concentration!
And here is The Princess with her new face paint, with her mum! Two happy people!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!