Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 November 2015

Santa, Harold and These Blokes!

 Okay so we all know who this guy is, don't we?!  We see him every year at this time!  We see him in shopping malls and on street corners, and if you live in Titirangi you will have seen him on his fire engine (the reindeer have been retired!) throwing lollies to the kids!  He's been doing that every year since I was a kid...and that was awhile ago!!  He gave me a lolly at the festival and even though I KNEW it wasn't gluten free...I ate it anyway!  Sometimes in life you take a calculated risk!
 This is Harold the Giraffe!  Now I am not sure who he is but let me tell you this...Harold can DANCE!  He was very entertaining and everyone loved him!
And then there were these guys!  I have no idea who they represented, but they were a lot of fun too!  In spite of the horrible rain at the beginning of the festival, I think we all had a great time! I know I did!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me  YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!