Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 March 2012

More of Miss Piggys Transformation





The cute pig with the white wings & gold cord is what I got in the mail from Lorraine - a very nice surprise to say the least! Thank you Lorraine, she is gorjuss!
The other photo's are some of Miss Piggy's transformation - scroll down to see the beginning of it. I tried many times to upload the photo's in the correct order, but each time they came out in the wrong order, so I have left them as they are. It looks wrong & bugs me but I can't figure out how to make it right:-(
Thanks for visiting & please check Lorraine's blog. Her address - Paper Vernissage is on my blog list on the right hand side of my blog. She has some awesome art work there!
{{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what a difference. She looks amazing!! Better keep her away from Mr R.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!