Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 March 2012

Cards Using Some New "Toys"!








Ok, these cards were made using some of my new 'toys'!
The brooch with the rose flower was made using Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecone Die, making the rose not the pinecone. I hot glued the rose onto an open seedpod from a Native tree. I found the seedpod on the pavement one day when I was out walking. I want to go back & find some more now! I glued a brooch pin on the back of it.
The card with the rose (again Tim Holtz TPD) and the flourish cut out was made using a Cheery Lynn die, Fanciful Flourish. (Borrowed from a friend!) The blue background is embossed using a woodgrain embossing folder from Sizzix.
The next card has a cute bike stamp from Hero Arts..just couldn't resist it when I saw it!The brick wall is a Sizzix embossing folder.
The next card uses a word stamp from a Stampin' Up! set. I liked the tiny size of all the words in this set. The last card also has a rose from the T.H. TPD.
The last card with the rose & butterfly uses the brick wall and wood grain embossing folders, the T.H.TPD and the butterfly is an SU die.
Had fun! Thanks for visiting, have a great day! {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having quite some fun with your new toys!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!