Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 October 2011

New Circle Cards & A Calendar!






Here are the latest circle cards I have been making, plus a half made calendar! The calendar needs each page decorating.
The card with the cat on it needs colouring, haven't quite got that far yet! I have someone who wants to buy the Christmas circle cards so i thought I would start now...Christmas will be here way too soon & I don't want the stress of making them any closer to Christmas!
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I love your Santa owls - so cute. And those very colorful snowflakes remind me of flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!