Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 October 2011

More Views of A Very Special Place In My Heart




Here is a photo of me, at Mangawhai Heads, on top of this huge hill that you climb, the view is amazing from up there! But it IS a steep hill with 100's of steps that wind their way to the top. It's definitely worth the climb! And yes, there is a wonderful seat to sit on when you make it to the top!
Then there is the view of Head Rock; I used to walk out on those rock's to go fishing with my dad when I was a kid. My poor mother probably had kittens worrying about me on those rocks! The things you do as a kid..
Then there are my footprints in the wet sand, along the surf beach...I was there!
We had an amazing day that will live on in my heart forever.
...Sometimes you have to go back to go forward...
Thanks for visiting, I do have some cards to post when I get around to it! My health is slowly improving, the asthma is settling down nicely now, no more wheezing at night thank goodness! (I don't scare the two Purrito's anymore!)
{{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!