Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 October 2011

Let's Circle Christmas!


Well, this was a surprise! After last nights episode with the Paramedics and not feeling well, I didn't think I would be here blogging some new cards I made!
(See the 2 posts below for more info on last night...)
Bu I made it through the night, slept in until after 10 am, which did me the world of good! My temperature has dropped back to normal & I feel somewhat better than I did at 2.45 am this morning! Even "Bella" & "Ro-Ro" slept in which is unusual for them! They had a big night too!
These circle cards are soooo much fun to make, I made these before I got sick. These ones are Christmas ones. But I can see you know that! You're smart!
Well I am going to have lunch now so I'll get moving. Thanks for visiting, again! {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect way to frame those images. THese are wonderful. So good to see that you're getting some well needed rest. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!