Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 October 2011

Christmas Owl


The white card is embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder - can't remember what it's called, sorry, I have a thumping headache right now & the brain is scrambled! I am going to lie down once I have posted this & hopefully get rid of the headache:-(
Anyway, I made this owl into a Christmas card. The gold snowflake is kind of soft/padded. I have them in silver too. Lot's of fun!
Ok, that;s me for today, hope you are enjoying the weekend, it's Sunday evening for me down here in NZ. Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are in love with that little owl!! All the cards are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!