Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 August 2009

Some Weekend





...cards! I won't be using my scanner again as it makes everything look pale & dull:-( It's just that it's quicker than using my camera. Oh well...
I got the idea for the baby carriage card from someones blog...if you see it & recognise it as yours, then thank you! Leave me your name & blog address & I will link you to my blog & give you credit:-) I bought the Pixie & mermaid from BizzyBecs. Are they cute or what?! I hope you are having a good weekend, we are coming to the end of it here Downunder in New Zealand. Thanks for dropping by:-) What you can't see too well on the Pixie & Mermaid cards is some stuff called "Flower Soft" (available from Bizzybecs). It is very tiny soft fluffy bits of ?? not sure what it is but it's cool stuff & a little bit goes a very
l o n g way! I have the Ivory & the Christmas (red & green) one. You gotta get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!