Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 August 2009

It's...



...another Pixie! This time I stamped only her body, no legs! Then I stamped her legs on some seperate card & cut out just her pixie boots. I then carefully hand drew some 'knee's' for her then glued her boots on to make it (hopefully!) look like she is sitting on a grassy hill! I'm still not completely sure I like it or not! Maybe it's because I know what she looks like with 'normal' legs?! Anyway, I stamped the grass to look like a hill, sponged the background green (to look like hills) then blue for the sky. I added the usual stuff, paper flowers, gemstones, Kindy Glitz, you know the rest! The colours are brighter IRL but my scanner makes things look dull:-( ...oh well life goes on:-)
Anyhow it was a fun card to make! Thanks for visiting & please check out my other blog... http://www.ladyinredphotography.blogspot.com/ Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!