Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 August 2009

Some cards...



...I made last night! Isn't it amazing what you can do while watching the telly?! There wasn't much on & I'm the sort of gal who can't just sit there doing nothing! The cup cake is from Montarga & the Pixie is from BizzyBecs. I stamped the toadstool - well only half of it as it is a BIG stamp that actually has an elf sitting on it fishing! But I just inked up part of it & then stamped the Pixie on top to make her look like she is sitting on the toadstool. She has Kindy Glitz on her (as usual!) as well as some gemstones.
The cupcake one was kind of done the same way, I only inked up 3/4's of the cc & then stamped the tiny snowman on top to make it look as though he is peeking out from the icing - yumm! He has tiny gold stars around him as well as Kindy Glitz etc. He will become a Christmas tag!
Thanks for dropping in, hope you had a good time!

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy. Very cute cards - thats a big toadstool!! Love the new photo of Ro Ro too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!