Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 May 2020

Words, Words and More Words!


My order of Taylored Expressions arrived yesterday, and I have been having loads of FUN with them!  Below is the "Simple Strips" stamp set.  It has lot's of words for general occasions.
This photo (below) is what the stamp looks like.  All the words are printed on a sheet, they aren't single stamps.  Each stamp set comes as one stamp, and this makes it SO easy to stamp and die cut all in one go!  It almost felt like I was cheating!  
And here below is the matching die for those words above. 
 The photo below shows the stamped words.
 See those black squares on the side of the stamped words in the photo above?? They are there so you can align the die correctly. You can see below how I have matched the stamped squares with the squares on the die.
I use washi tape to hold my dies in place and in the photo below you can see how the die cuts out ALL of the sentiments at the SAME time!  No trying to cut straight lines with your cutter, let the die do it all for you! 
I spent some time yesterday stamping and cutting the sentiments, and have sorted them into categories/colours.  I also got two other stamp/die sets with different words.
 Below is the "Valentine" Mini Strips, and I have the matching die for those too.  They cut out exactly like the General Occasions dies do.

 These are some tiny cards I quickly put together yesterday.  The cards measure about 1 3/4 by 1/34 inches. They were sitting on my desk so I decided to use them.
This photo is a close up of the above cards. 
Below is the "Holiday" stamp set.  These stamps and dies are SO much fun to play with, and there's many ways to use them on cards. 
Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!