Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 May 2020

Saturdays Cards!

On each of these cards I have used some of the Taylored Expressions strip stamps I just got.  The card above was water coloured with ink refills, and then I embossed it with a star embossing folder.  It's toilet paper! 😁
All of these cards were mostly already made, I just added the sentiments.  Sometimes I just make the card fronts without finishing them, so I often have these sitting on my desk ready to go.
I added some pale blue sequins to the above card, I didn't need much to finish it.  It's a bit of a cloudy/rainy day here today, so I was happy to be inside crafting!  It was a good 'crafternoon'!
Thank you for dropping by, stay safe and have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!