Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 May 2020

Mr. Bear and Romeo-Valentino!

 I made this bear card this morning. I used various sized oval dies for the entire bear. (I had no pattern so I just made it up as I went along.)  I lightly sponged Tip Top Taupe SU ink around his paws, ears, nose and head.  I used a white gel pen for the dotted white lines as well as his eyes.  I lightly sponged white Hero Arts ink on his cheeks and ears.  I lastly added a small bow on one of his ears.  The words are from Taylored Expressions.
I think he is so cute!
Above is a photo of Romeo-Valentino!  He sleeps on his climbing tree, in the sun,which has about 6 platforms in different heights. Underneath him, sitting on the window ledge, is Big Ted.  When Romeo falls asleep, his head falls off the platform and rests on Big Teds head!  I think he is using Big Ted's head as a nice soft cushion! And why not!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Sunshine! That bear is so cute! You did a great job, especially since you didn't have a pattern. And Romeo-Valentino's sleeping position cracks me up - cats often seem to sleep in positions that don't look comfortable to me. :) I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!