Total Pageviews

Monday 28 November 2016

Two Christmas Jars!

These are two small jars I decorated for Christmas.  I am using up bits and bobs that I have in my stash.  It's amazing what I am finding!  I die cut the flowers and the stars using some hessian material. The top photo is the front of each jar while the bottom one is of the back of each jar.  I used paper studs to hold the flowers and the stars together, and hot glued the flowers etc to the jars.  I die cut some sparkly see through gold material to put over each flower or star.  Hard to see on here, I know!
The tiny stars on the jar on the right hand side are actually a lovely SPARKLY mint green colour...not like the pale washed out colour they are showing up here!  Oh well!  Deep *sigh*!
Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you enjoyed your visit!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!