Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 November 2016

Glittered Fun In A Jar!

These are a couple of glass jars I have decorated this week!  First of all I cleaned the jars and dried them.  Then I sprayed some Vellum  adhesive on to the jars and liberally sprinkled glitter all over them.  This one is a weird colour!  In the jar of glitter itself, it looks like a pale pink/silver colour.  On this jar it looks purple/silver!  IRL it is a much nicer colour:-)
I used Martha Stewart glitter as it is  nice and fine.  I cut some stars from some hessian material and used a hot glue gun to stick everything to the jars.  I also added a string on tiny Christmas lights to the tops of each jar.  messy, but oh-so-much-FUN!!
Here's the two jars together.  They are about 8 inches in height. I might put some of those tea light candles (the battery operated ones) inside the jars to make it look pretty at night. The jars are really sparkly IRL!  I have ten more jars I want to decorate, some to give as gifts, and others to keep.  As I said, messy, but FUN!

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!