Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Yippee! My New Die Storage Pockets Arrive!





The top three photo's are my new storage pockets for my dies.  Photo number four is a larger pencil case type thing I got from the $2 shop and it holds four sets of dies.  I have two of these cases.  The bottom photo is two smaller pockets I found which holds some smaller dies.  The new storage pocket are from Kaisercraft and are A6 size which is big enough for 99 percent of my dies.  I have a few dies that are either too long or too tall to fit but that's ok!
I love these new storage pockets as they are SO much easier for me to open and close, as well as being neat and tidy!  It took me almost 2 hours to get the dies sorted and into their new pockets because of my thumbs being so painful.  But it was worth the pain to get it done!  Yippee!  No more searching for the right die...I am happy stamper today:-)
Thanks for visiting, hope you are having a great day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!