Total Pageviews

Monday 21 September 2015

Random Photo's

 This is "Romeo-Valentino" in my shopping basket which is sitting in  my shopping trolley!  He thought he would go grocery shopping with me to make sure I got the right cat food for him!  He likes getting int he trolley and being taken for a spin around the house!
 These 2 photo's are of a waterlily at the Auckland Domain.  They have a faint pale pink blush to them and I thought they were gorjuss!  I love waterlilies!
 And this is a Blackbird who was obviously very hot!  (It was a hot day that day.)  He didn't seem to mind me taking his photo.  I told him to get in the fountain and cool off!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!