Total Pageviews

Monday 21 September 2015

New Die


This (top photo) is a die I bought a few months ago and have only just used.  The die is the blue one.  I made a card with it yesterday but white is so hard to photograph!  The die is a Marianne Createables die.  The card is much prettier IRL - don'tcha just hate that?!  I will make a card in a colour and hopefully the details of the embossing will show up better.  I live in hope! You run the die through your die cutting machine (Cuttlebug for me) and then you emboss it using the tan mat.  
Okay, that's all so far for today!  Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!