Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 September 2015

Watching The Boats

 This is a view of downtown Auckland where the ferries come and go from.  I was hoping there might be a big cruise ship there but there wasn't.  I spent dome time here yesterday just sitting in the sun watching the ferries come and go.  It was very relaxing!
 This was one of the many ferries leaving for Devonport which is across the North Shore.  About a 10 - 15 minute boat ride.
 Sitting there minding my own business I saw this guy!  He was watching me in hope of me  giving him some food!  I didn't!  I said to him, "Can you do something funny for the camera Mr. Bird?!"  
And this is what he did!  Stretched his wings for me!  I called him a show-off and he flew away to find someone with food!  Thanks for visiting {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!